We handle the details, so you can focus on your art.
The entertainment industry is a cut-throat business. Margins are shrinking and the talent pool is widening. The more things change, however, some things remain constant such it is often the best-supported entertainers, not necessarily the most talented ones, who make it big in this industry. Properly supported entertainers are able to focus on their craft and leave contract negotiation, formation and interpretation to skilled attorneys like the professionals at J. Paye & Associates. With the proper legal counsel from an experience entertainment law firm like J. Paye & Associates, entertainers can be sure that their talents will be recognized and their financial interests protected.
J. Paye & Associates can help you protect yourself, no matter the medium within which you use to entertain. We are experienced entertainment law attorneys whether you are a young talent, just starting out in your field, or have worked in the industry for years we can help you in your agreements, contracts, publications, and more.
If you are looking for an Entertainment attorney call us today.
- In the entertainment industry, Paye has worked on the journalism and legal sides of the news publishing industry, which gives her a unique skill set when it comes to advertising and public relations for artists. Her past work includes CNN Chicago bureau, PBS Independent Lens and Tribune Media Company.
- The firm has reviewed and negotiated song placement/licensing deals for the hit t.v. show Star on FOX Network.
- J. Paye & Associates has negotiated collaboration agreements featuring Snoop Dogg.
- The firm has provided legal counsel to singer, SandyRedd, contestant on NBC’s The Voice Season 15.
- J. Paye & Associates has worked as production counsel on films (“A Sunshine Day” at the 2016 Black Harvest Film Festival) and film projects (Eugene Bush of E-Tre Productions).
- The firm has also worked with musicians (Hypnotic Brass, Belo from Do or Die, Tressa Thomas from “The Five Heartbeats” and “Star Search”).
Paye served on the Associate Board of the Chicago International Film Festival for two years. Paye is always ready and willing to expand her professional network and attended the 2016 BET awards in Los Angeles.