What’s the Word
Looking for Experienced Legal Counsel with a Personal Touch?
Our reputation precedes us…
Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation
“Atty. Paye is a true professional in every sense of the word. She works to make sure her clients’ needs are met and questions are answered with expert precision. Atty. Paye is very knowledgeable of the law, especially in the area of entertainment, and her counsel has been of great value to my company.”
Alvin M. Daniels, Creative Director, HalstedMediaWorks
“Johnetta is a very professional, proficient, and talented lawyer who I have recommended to several people. She is well respected and knows how to handle herself in the courtroom with judges and other lawyers. I would like to thank Johnetta and her team for being my lifesaver. I don’t know what I would have done without them.”
Dionne Griggs, Client
“Johnetta Paye is an experienced and extremely helpful attorney who knows the in’s and out’s of the entertainment industry. She helped me launch and protect my business. It is a pleasure to work with her — I would recommend her to anyone who is trying to get started in the entertainment industry.”
Lawrence Wallace, Director/Actor/Screenwriter, Deep Production Studios
“She really listens to our concerns and develops them into legal resolutions. There isn’t any issue too small that she won’t attempt to find a remedy. She remembers all the details as if there were her own. We are very pleased with her professionalism, as well as her personal and thoughtful interaction with clients.”
Hazel Jackson, Client (breach of contract and condominium association dispute)
Record of Successes
- Represented and secured favorable settlement payment for client in a breach of contract action against JP Morgan Chase Bank.
- Successfully defended client in collection action initiated by Commonwealth Edison (ComEd).
- Secured favorable settlement payment for a client in a copyright infringement action.
- Litigated a breach of contract action against Latino Grammy award winning artist Elvis Crespo.
- Negotiated European Concert Performances for Jewel B, formerly of the Hip Hop duo Yo Majesty.
- Negotiated Investor Agreement for a professional athlete to become an investor in a client startup company.