Intellectual Property Law
Today’s businesses are driven by innovations that take time, money, and resources to develop. Working with an experienced attorney to help you protect your intellectual property can propel your business forward and perhaps even change the world.
Whether you are a large corporate entity or a startup, J. Paye & Associates can help you ensure that your intellectual property is safe and secure. We can make sure that your copyright, trademark, licensing agreement, and any other registration or agreement is drafted correctly and soundly so as to avoid the pitfalls of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) filing process, and future litigation that can be costly and detrimental to your business. Our experienced intellectual property attorneys have the skills to represent you in your copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or trade secret litigation.
J. Paye & Associates offers the following IP services:
- Copyright registration, counseling, and litigation
- Confidentiality agreements
- Covenants not to compete
- Licensing agreements
- Work-for-Hire agreements
- Counseling on ways to protect against disclosure of trade secrets
- Trademark oppositions, petitions to cancel registrations, abandonment, likelihood of confusion, and quality control
- Intellectual property enforcement and prosecution
- Obtaining and interpreting trademark searches
- Trademark registration, counseling, and litigation
- Trade secret litigation
- UDRP complaints/domain name disputes
If you are looking for a Chicago Copyright, Trademark, or Intellectual Property attorney call us today.
Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation
- Represented a graphic designer in a copyright infringement action.
- Obtained copyright registrations for several clients.
- Registered and counsel clients on trademark applications.