In today’s marketplace, partnering with the right legal professionals can be the deciding factor in whether your business stays in business. Legal issues can leave a company depleted and distracted from its primary role and purpose. With the advice and counsel of the right law firm, however, legal issues need not remain a distraction. With the help of J. Paye & Associates, you can delegate the legal distractions that are a burden to any business to our team of legal experts, enabling you to focus on remaining competitive and growing your business.
The legal professionals at J. Paye & Associates are experienced attorneys skilled in handling the myriad of legal issues our business clients face each day. We can help you with your business formation, contract drafting and review, litigation, and more. We can assist you in every aspect of your business from deciding what type of business organization you should form, to defending claims against your business. The business law services we offer include but are not limited to:
- Business Formation and Counseling
- Bylaw Drafting and Review
- Contract Review
- General Business Clause Drafting and Review
- Related Litigation
- State Filing
- Tax-Exempt Application Drafting
Whether you are a large corporate entity or simply deciding to start your own venture, J. Paye & Associates can help you. There is no issue too small, no matter too big. We are experienced enough to deal with the complex needs of the largest companies yet boutique enough to help small shops open their doors. Contact us today for all your business law needs so that we can help you protect and grow your business and remain competitive.
If you are looking for a business law attorney or are dealing with commercial litigation within the greater Chicagoland area or across the globe contact J. Paye & Associates for assistance.
Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation
- Counseled Internet Start-up on business formation.
- Structured complex commercial real estate purchase for a venture capitalist.
- Counseled aspiring fashion designer on an investment deal with a Professional NBA player.
- Drafted joint venture agreement for tour promotion company.
- Negotiated sponsorship agreements for several small businesses.